What’s the difference between Smok RPM80 and Voopoo Vinci X?
Here’re the similarities between them!
- Zinc alloy and PCTG construction material
- Detachable pod cartridge & replaceable coil head
- Fire button & adjustment buttons(up/down)
- 0.96″ color screen
- USB port
Now let’s talk about the differences between them below!
- Shape: The edges of these two products, Smok RPM80 Kit and Smok RPM80 Pro Kit, are pretty rounded to fit the arc of the palm. And Voopoo Vinci X features a cuboid shape.
- Battery Type: An external 18650 battery(Smok RPM80 Pro and Voopoo Vinci X)/ Interior 3000mAh battery(Smok RPM80)
- Output: Smok RPM80 devices(80 watts)/ Voopoo Vinci X(70 watts)
- Liquid Capacity: Smok RPM80 devices(5ml)/ Voopoo Vinci X(5.5ml)
- Coil Compatibility: Smok RPM Pod(All RPM coils and RPM RBA)/ Smok RGC Pod(Smok conical coil and RGC RBA)/ Voopoo Vinci X(All PnP coils and Vinci RBA)
Please click here to check all differences: What’s the Difference Between Smok RPM80 and Voopoo Vinci X?